2015. február 11., szerda

Emails to Emirates


Actually there was no answer for any of my emails. After filling out a form (complain category) on their website and inserting this correspondence into it I have got finally an answer that is copied here.

__________________________________________________

From: 
Date: 11 February 2015 at 17:59
Subject: DXB/X/100215/7003751
To: LH


Dear Mr LH,

Thank you for your recent correspondence.

The events that you have described are being looked into and one of our Customer Affairs Officers will write to you once our review is complete.

The review itself may involve a number of operational departments, and possibly third-party providers, therefore our response to you may take up to 30 days. Please be assured that we will do all possible to reply inside 30 days.

In any future correspondence with us, please quote the above reference.

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to write to us.

Yours sincerely,

Customer Affairs
Emirates Group Headquarters

_______________________________________________________________

My original emails (read bottom up)

From: LH Date: 9 February 2015 at 23:07

Hi again,
unfortunately I have not got confirmation for my las email. 
Anyway I am sitting in an BUD airport cafe waiting a Turkish Airline flight. 
After the announcement of minimum 6 hours delay of take off of today flight to Dubai I asked a rebooking for any other flight. Gabriella, the first and only helpful of Emirates' local staff did it for me. 
At the gate, after the announcement the police has appeared. Many if them. Of course, there was crowd of paxs and the usual lack of information. 
What to say?
What do you say to settle the case with me?
Regards,
HL

On Feb 9, 2015 1:33 PM, LH  wrote:
Could you confirm that you have received my emails?
Hi,
I have a light cold. Not a good start of a holiday. 
We had a bus in time (as it was told us last midnight). Two buses. 
Surprisingly we have 4 position in operation (out of 8 yesterday) at the check-in on the airport. Again something that is not organized to reduce the caused damage. 50 minutes queuing. 
I asked a lady at check-in to take a protocol about our story. Of course,  she refused. As anyone else so far. 
A lady at business check-in is just waiting (literally wondering around) for business pax. No effort to service us. No one takes any responsibility on Emirates' behalf. There is a long queue in front of Emirates' office. 
Actually we missed the offer for catering our lunch. 
The last announcement was for the paxs at 14:30 yesterday on loadspeaker. Since then no one took a responsible position on Emirates' behalf.
I wonder how do you want to compensate this for us in top of the legally regulated payment. 
Regards,
HL
Hi,
at midnight I learnt in 2 minutes my flight details (same itinerary a day later). All is on a piece of paper.
It could have been communicated earlier. Still there is no even a "sorry" or something similar.
Pity.
Regards,
HL
Hi,
an update: still we are queuing in the hotel. 
Unacceptable. 6 hours after the planned take off.
Regards,
HL 
On Feb 8, 2015 8:24 PM, LH wrote:
Hi,
I am about to share my recent experience in BUD with your flight EK112 8th Feb 2015 (reference CZWTMS).
Recently I am in a hotel. After waiting for the potential departure (that we miss due to technical reason) we got sandwich and water, unclear instruction to pick up luggage and proceed to this hotel by taxi.
Taxies were coming rearly and it was about 20 minutes waiting in a 0 degree wind. Nothing organized, no correct information. Still I wait a session at 21:00 at the reception to learn the resolution of this situation. Jozsef XXX, a lady (Tamara) and young man (Tamas) did nothing to improve the situation and refused to take a protocol to record the story for you.
Of course, it is our common interest to have the aircraft in good shape. I also understand that there was no other solution at the moment. On the other hand I can hardly tolerate the unorganized, impolite behaviour of the whole staff, standing in the freezing wind in a chaotic queue and miss any transparent information about the next steps and options.
There were no words about the air pax rights and related proceedings.
At this stage I am only about to share this experience with you and have a feedback regarding the right mean to settle this case by email. I also wonder how you are about to cover healthcare costs if I got cold in front of the building while waiting in the freezing wind?
Regards,
LH
Passenger



Nincsenek megjegyzések: